Film, Video Seeger Family Concert
About this Item
- Seeger Family Concert
- Contributor Names
- Seeger, Pete -- 1919- (performer)
- Seeger, Mike -- 1933-2009 (performer)
- Seeger, Peggy -- 1935- (performer)
- Short Sisters (performer)
- Created / Published
- Library of Congress, 2007.
- Subject Headings
- - Folk songs--United States
- - Folk songs--Appalachian Region
- - Seeger family
- - Fiddle tunes
- - Banjo music
- - Jew's harp music
- - Harmonica music
- - Guitar music
- - Library of Congress
- - Washington (D.C.)
- - contemporary america (1945-present)
- - Songs and Music
- - Seeger Family Tribute Collection. (source)
- - March 16, 2007. (date)
- videorecording ; 133 min
- American Folklife Center
- LC Classification
- AFC 2007/006
- Online Format
- Mike, Peggy, and Pete Seeger with the Short Sisters perform at the Library of Congress March 16, 2007. Forms part of "How Can I Keep From Singing": A Seeger Family Tribute symposium and concert. videorecording | videorecording ; 133 min | Seeger Family Tribute Collection. (Source). March 16, 2007. (Date). Videorecording (Form).
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- Webcasts of the Seeger Symposium (The American Folklife Center, Library of Congress)
- Concert: How Can I Keep From Singing? A Seeger Family Tribute (American Folklife Center of the Library of Congress)
- Program Schedule: How Can I Keep From Singing? A Seeger Family Tribute (American Folklife Center of the Library of Congress)
- Songs of Politics and Political Campaigns | Historical Topics | Articles and Essays | The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America | Digital Collections
- Printable Timeline | 1950 to Present | Timeline | Articles and Essays | The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America | Digital Collections
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Seeger, Pete, Mike Seeger, Peggy Seeger, and Short Sisters. Seeger Family Concert. Library of Congress, 2007. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200196407/.
APA citation style:
Seeger, P., Seeger, M., Seeger, P. & Short Sisters. (2007) Seeger Family Concert. Library of Congress. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200196407/.
MLA citation style:
Seeger, Pete, et al. Seeger Family Concert. Library of Congress, 2007. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200196407/>.