Film, Video Reverb
About this Item
- Contributor Names
- Reverb (Vocal group) (performer)
- Created / Published
- Library of Congress, 2007.
- Subject Headings
- - Civil rights movements
- - Civil rights movements--Songs and music
- - African Americans
- - Vocal groups
- - Washington (D.C.)
- - Library of Congress
- - contemporary america (1945-present)
- - Songs and Music
- - Homegrown Concert Series. (source)
- - February 7, 2007. (date)
- videorecording ; 62 min
- American Folklife Center
- LC Classification
- AFC 2007/003
- Online Format
- Reverb performs a capella songs at the Library of Congress, February 7, 2007. videorecording | videorecording ; 62 min | Homegrown Concert Series. (Source). February 7, 2007. (Date). Videorecording (Form).
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- 2007 Homegrown Concerts: American Folklife Center (Library of Congress)
- The American Folklife Center Participates in "The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America"
- Spirituals | Ritual and Worship | Musical Styles | Articles and Essays | The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America | Digital Collections
- Printable Timeline | 1950 to Present | Timeline | Articles and Essays | The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America | Digital Collections
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Reverb. Reverb. Library of Congress, 2007. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200196416/.
APA citation style:
Reverb. (2007) Reverb. Library of Congress. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200196416/.
MLA citation style:
Reverb. Reverb. Library of Congress, 2007. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200196416/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoPhil Wiggins and Corey Harris videorecording | videorecording ; 17 min | Forms part of Legends and Legacies: A Concert and Symposium Celebrating Joe Wilson and the NCTA Collection (Source). The first portion of this video is...
- Contributor: Taj Mahal (Musician) - Library of Congress - Harris, Corey - Wiggins, Phil - Patton, Charley
- Date: 2009
Film, VideoThe Star Spangled Banner videorecording | videorecording ; 2 min | Forms part of the Baseball Americana Symposium (Source). 4:3 Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Deering, Jason - Owens, Kevin - Pinkney, Victor - Langley, Steve - Hunter, Chris - Edler, Troy - Library of Congress - Reverb (Vocal Group)
- Date: 2009
Film, VideoBen Payton and the Thundering Harps Ben Payton and the Thundering Harps perform Delta blues at the Library of Congress, May 25, 2011. videorecording | videorecording ; 66 | Homegrown Concert Series. (Source). May 25, 2011. (Date). Videorecording...
- Contributor: Thundering Harps (Musical Group) - Library of Congress - Payton, Ben Wiley
- Date: 2011
Film, VideoThe McIntosh County Shouters The McIntosh County Shouters perform ring shouts from Georgia at the Library of Congress, December 2, 2010. videorecording | videorecording ; 57 min | Homegrown Concert Series. (Date). December 2, 2010. (Date)....
- Contributor: McIntosh County Shouters (Musical Group) - Library of Congress
- Date: 2010
Film, VideoOdetta! An Interview for the American Folklife Center videorecording | 1 videorecording; 35 min | Interview on November 3, 2003. (Date). Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Bulger, Peggy A. - Library of Congress - Odetta
- Date: 2003