Film, Video Reverb
About this Item
- Contributor Names
- Reverb (Vocal group) (performer)
- Created / Published
- Library of Congress, 2007.
- Subject Headings
- - Civil rights movements
- - Civil rights movements--Songs and music
- - African Americans
- - Vocal groups
- - Washington (D.C.)
- - Library of Congress
- - contemporary america (1945-present)
- - Songs and Music
- - Homegrown Concert Series. (source)
- - February 7, 2007. (date)
- videorecording ; 62 min
- American Folklife Center
- LC Classification
- AFC 2007/003
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- 2007 Homegrown Concerts: American Folklife Center (Library of Congress)
- The American Folklife Center Participates in "The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America"
- Spirituals | Ritual and Worship | Musical Styles | Articles and Essays | The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America | Digital Collections
- Printable Timeline | 1950 to Present | Timeline | Articles and Essays | The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America | Digital Collections
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Reverb. Reverb. Library of Congress, 2007. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200196416/.
APA citation style:
Reverb. (2007) Reverb. Library of Congress. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200196416/.
MLA citation style:
Reverb. Reverb. Library of Congress, 2007. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200196416/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoBen Payton and the Thundering Harps Ben Payton and the Thundering Harps perform Delta blues at the Library of Congress, May 25, 2011. videorecording | videorecording ; 66 | Homegrown Concert Series. (Source). May 25, 2011. (Date). Videorecording...
- Contributor: Thundering Harps (Musical Group) - Library of Congress - Payton, Ben Wiley
- Date: 2011
Film, VideoThe McIntosh County Shouters The McIntosh County Shouters perform ring shouts from Georgia at the Library of Congress, December 2, 2010. videorecording | videorecording ; 57 min | Homegrown Concert Series. (Date). December 2, 2010. (Date)....
- Contributor: McIntosh County Shouters (Musical Group) - Library of Congress
- Date: 2010
Film, VideoSonny Burgess and The Pacers Sonny Burgess and the Pacers perform at the Library of Congress, October 18, 2006. videorecording | videorecording ; 54 minutes | Homegrown Concert Series. (Source). October 18, 2006. (Date). Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Pacers (Musical Group) - Burgess, Sonny
- Date: 2006
Film, VideoPhil Wiggins and Corey Harris videorecording | videorecording ; 17 min | Forms part of Legends and Legacies: A Concert and Symposium Celebrating Joe Wilson and the NCTA Collection (Source). The first portion of this video is...
- Contributor: Taj Mahal (Musician) - Library of Congress - Harris, Corey - Wiggins, Phil - Patton, Charley
- Date: 2009
Film, VideoGive My Poor Heart Ease: Voices of the Mississippi Blues videorecording | videorecording; 55 min | Benjamin Botkin Lecture Series. (Source). February 17, 2010. (Date). Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Ferris, William R. - Library of Congress
- Date: 2010