Film, Video Sreevidhya Chandramouli
About this Item
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli
- Contributor Names
- Chandramouli, Sreevidhya (performer)
- Sriji, Poovalur (performer)
- Created / Published
- Library of Congress, 2009.
- Subject Headings
- - Vina music
- - Songs, Sanscrit
- - Oregon
- - Music--India
- - Library of Congress
- - Disctrict of Columbia
- - contemporary america (1945-present)
- - Songs and Music
- - Immigration and Migration
- - Traditional and Ethnic Songs and Music
- - Homegrown Concert Series. (source)
- - August 20, 2009.
- videorecording ; 64 min
- American Folklife Center
- LC Classification
- AFC 2009/017
- Online Format
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli of Portland, Oregon, performs vina music and Sanscrit songs of South India at the Library of Congress, August 20, 2009. videorecording | videorecording ; 64 min | Homegrown Concert Series. (Source). August 20, 2009. Videorecording (Form).
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- 2009 Homegrown Concerts: American Folklife Center (Library of Congress)
- Ritual and Worship | Musical Styles | Articles and Essays | The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America | Digital Collections
- Songs of Immigration and Migration | Historical Topics | Articles and Essays | The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America | Digital Collections
- Printable Timeline | 1950 to Present | Timeline | Articles and Essays | The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America | Digital Collections
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Chandramouli, Sreevidhya, and Poovalur Sriji. Sreevidhya Chandramouli. Library of Congress, 2009. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200196426/.
APA citation style:
Chandramouli, S. & Sriji, P. (2009) Sreevidhya Chandramouli. Library of Congress. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200196426/.
MLA citation style:
Chandramouli, Sreevidhya, and Poovalur Sriji. Sreevidhya Chandramouli. Library of Congress, 2009. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200196426/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoGary Haleamau Gary Haleamau performs traditional Hawai'ian music from Las Vegas at the Library of Congress, August 20, 2008. videorecording | videorecording ; 70 min | Homegrown Concert Series. (Source). August 20, 2008. (Date)....
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Haleamau, Sheldeen - Haleamau, Gary
- Date: 2008
Film, VideoAgustín Lira and Alma / Quetzal Cantos de mi Cantón (Songs from My Home), Chicano Music ... Two musical groups on one videorecording. videorecording | 1 videorecording | Homegrown Concert Series. (Source). September 14, 2011. (Date). Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Wells Solorzano, Patricia - Lira, Agustín - Knypstra, Ravi - Library of Congress - Quetzal (Musical Group : Los Angeles, Calif.) - Flores, Quetzal - Gonzales, Martha - Alma (Musical Group)
- Date: 2011
Film, VideoMerita Halili and the Raif Hyseni Orchestra Albanian Music from New York videorecording | videorecording | Library of Congress (Venue). June 19, 2008 (Date). Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Raif Hyseni Orchestra - Library of Congress - Halili, Merita
- Date: 2008
Film, VideoFlory Jagoda and Friends Flory Jagoda with Susan Gaeta, Howard Bass, and Tina Chancey, performs traditional Sephardic music from the former Yugoslavia and other parts of the world at the Library of Congress, 2007. videorecording |...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Chancey, Tina - Jagoda, Flory - Bass, Howard - Gaeta, Susan
- Date: 2007
Film, VideoWayne Newell and Blanch Sockabasin: Traditional Passamaquoddy Music From Maine Wayne Newell and Blanch Sockabasin perform Passamaquoddy songs and music at the Library of Congress, Septermber 16, 2009. videorecording | videorecording ; 65 min | Homegrown Concert Series. (Source). September 16, 2009....
- Contributor: Mundell, Kathleen - Library of Congress - Bulger, Peggy A. - Sockabasin, Blanch - Newell, Wayne
- Date: 2009