Film, Video Dineh Tah Navajo Dancers
About this Item
- Dineh Tah Navajo Dancers
- Contributor Names
- Dineh Tah Navajo Dancers (performer)
- Bass, Howard (speaker)
- Created / Published
- Library of Congress, 2005.
- Subject Headings
- - Dance, Navajo
- - Navajo Indians
- - New Mexico
- - Songs, Navajo
- - Navajo language
- - Library of Congress
- - Washington (D.C.)
- - Arizona
- - contemporary america (1945-present)
- - Songs and Music
- - Traditional and Ethnic Songs and Music
- - Homegrown Concert Series. (source)
- - November 16, 2005. (date)
- - The members of this ensemble are from Arizona and New Mexico. Most are students at the University of New Mexico. (biographical)
- videorecording ; 69 min
- American Folklife Center
- LC Classification
- AFC 2005/029
- Online Format
- Dineh Tah Navajo Dancers perform traditional dances and songs at the Library of Congress, November 16, 2005. videorecording | videorecording ; 69 min | Homegrown Concert Series. (Source). November 16, 2005. (Date). The members of this ensemble are from Arizona and New Mexico. Most are students at the University of New Mexico. (Biographical). Videorecording (Form).
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Dineh Tah Navajo Dancers
Library of Congress
SubjectsContemporary America (1945 to Present)
Library of Congress
Songs and Music
Traditional and Ethnic Songs and Music
Articles and Essays with this item:
- 2005 Homegrown Concerts: American Folklife Center (Library of Congress)
- Dance Not
- Native American Cultural Revitalization Today
- Ritual and Worship - The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America - Digital Collections
- Printable Timeline - The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America - Digital Collections
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Dineh Tah Navajo Dancers, and Howard Bass. Dineh Tah Navajo Dancers. Library of Congress, 2005. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200196430/. (Accessed January 20, 2018.)
APA citation style:
Dineh Tah Navajo Dancers & Bass, H. (2005) Dineh Tah Navajo Dancers. Library of Congress. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200196430/.
MLA citation style:
Dineh Tah Navajo Dancers, and Howard Bass. Dineh Tah Navajo Dancers. Library of Congress, 2005. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200196430/>.