Film, Video Dineh Tah Navajo Dancers
About this Item
- Dineh Tah Navajo Dancers
- Contributor Names
- Dineh Tah Navajo Dancers (performer)
- Bass, Howard (speaker)
- Created / Published
- Library of Congress, 2005.
- Subject Headings
- - Dance, Navajo
- - Navajo Indians
- - New Mexico
- - Songs, Navajo
- - Navajo language
- - Library of Congress
- - Washington (D.C.)
- - Arizona
- - contemporary america (1945-present)
- - Songs and Music
- - Traditional and Ethnic Songs and Music
- - Homegrown Concert Series. (source)
- - November 16, 2005. (date)
- - The members of this ensemble are from Arizona and New Mexico. Most are students at the University of New Mexico. (biographical)
- videorecording ; 69 min
- American Folklife Center
- LC Classification
- AFC 2005/029
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- 2005 Homegrown Concerts: American Folklife Center (Library of Congress)
- Native American Cultural Revitalization Today
- Ritual and Worship | Musical Styles | Articles and Essays | The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America | Digital Collections
- Printable Timeline | 1950 to Present | Timeline | Articles and Essays | The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America | Digital Collections
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Dineh Tah Navajo Dancers, and Howard Bass. Dineh Tah Navajo Dancers. Library of Congress, 2005. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200196430/.
APA citation style:
Dineh Tah Navajo Dancers & Bass, H. (2005) Dineh Tah Navajo Dancers. Library of Congress. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200196430/.
MLA citation style:
Dineh Tah Navajo Dancers, and Howard Bass. Dineh Tah Navajo Dancers. Library of Congress, 2005. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200196430/>.
More Films, Videos like this
Film, VideoFlory Jagoda and Friends Flory Jagoda with Susan Gaeta, Howard Bass, and Tina Chancey, performs traditional Sephardic music from the former Yugoslavia and other parts of the world at the Library of Congress, 2007. videorecording |...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Chancey, Tina - Jagoda, Flory - Bass, Howard - Gaeta, Susan
- Date: 2007
Film, VideoWayne Newell and Blanch Sockabasin: Traditional Passamaquoddy Music From Maine Wayne Newell and Blanch Sockabasin perform Passamaquoddy songs and music at the Library of Congress, Septermber 16, 2009. videorecording | videorecording ; 65 min | Homegrown Concert Series. (Source). September 16, 2009....
- Contributor: Mundell, Kathleen - Library of Congress - Bulger, Peggy A. - Sockabasin, Blanch - Newell, Wayne
- Date: 2009
Film, VideoSonny Burgess and The Pacers Sonny Burgess and the Pacers perform at the Library of Congress, October 18, 2006. videorecording | videorecording ; 54 minutes | Homegrown Concert Series. (Source). October 18, 2006. (Date). Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Pacers (Musical Group) - Burgess, Sonny
- Date: 2006
Film, VideoGary Haleamau Gary Haleamau performs traditional Hawai'ian music from Las Vegas at the Library of Congress, August 20, 2008. videorecording | videorecording ; 70 min | Homegrown Concert Series. (Source). August 20, 2008. (Date)....
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Haleamau, Sheldeen - Haleamau, Gary
- Date: 2008
Film, VideoThe Not Too Bad Bluegrass Band The Not Too Bad Bluegrass Band from Indiana performing at the Library of Congress, October 13, 2010. videorecording | videorecording ; 63 min | Homegrown Concert Series. (Source). October 13, 2010. (Date)....
- Contributor: Not Too Bad Bluegrass Band - Norman, Greg - Todd, Kent - Library of Congress - Hardin, Doug - Kay, Jon - Lappin, Brian - Austen, Theodocia Millich
- Date: 2010