Film, Video The Bar J Wranglers: Cowboy Music from Wyoming
About this Item
- The Bar J Wranglers: Cowboy Music from Wyoming
- Bar J Wranglers (Musical group) (performer)
- Hatch, Anne F. (speaker)
- Humphreys, Scott (performer)
- Humphreys, Bryan (performer)
- Hodgson, Tim (performer)
- Cook, Donnie (performer)
- Rogers, Danny (performer)
- Baxter, Jerry (performer)
- Bulger, Peggy A. (host)
Created / Published
- Library of Congress, 2008.
- - Cowboys
- - Songs--United States
- - Wyoming
- - Yodeling
- - Cowboys--Humor
- - Cowboys--West (U.S.)--Songs and music
- - Cowboys--West (U.S.)--Poetry
- - Fiddle music
- - contemporary america (1945-present)
- - Songs and Music
- - Homegrown Concert Series. (date)
- - October 2, 2008. (date)
- videorecording ; 61 min
- American Folklife Center
- AFC 2008/014
Additional Metadata Formats
- Bar J Wranglers (Musical Group)
- Baxter, Jerry
- Bulger, Peggy A.
- Cook, Donnie
- Hatch, Anne F.
- Hodgson, Tim
- Humphreys, Bryan
- Humphreys, Scott
- Library of Congress
- Rogers, Danny
- 2008 Homegrown Concerts: American Folklife Center (Library of Congress)
- The Language of Birds
- The Folklore and Folksong of Trains in America, Part Two
- Western and Cowboy Songs | Popular Songs of the Day | Musical Styles | Articles and Essays | The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America | Digital Collections
- Printable Timeline | 1850 to 1899 | Timeline | Articles and Essays | The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America | Digital Collections
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Bar J Wranglers, Anne F Hatch, Scott Humphreys, Bryan Humphreys, Tim Hodgson, Donnie Cook, Danny Rogers, Jerry Baxter, and Peggy A Bulger. TheBar J Wranglers: Cowboy Music from Wyoming. Library of Congress, 2008. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200196488/.
APA citation style:
Bar J Wranglers, Hatch, A. F., Humphreys, S., Humphreys, B., Hodgson, T., Cook, D. [...] Bulger, P. A. (2008) TheBar J Wranglers: Cowboy Music from Wyoming. Library of Congress. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200196488/.
MLA citation style:
Bar J Wranglers, et al. TheBar J Wranglers: Cowboy Music from Wyoming. Library of Congress, 2008. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200196488/>.