Film, Video Booth killed Lincoln [illustrated]
About this Item
- Booth killed Lincoln [illustrated]
- Contributor Names
- Lunsford, Bascom Lamar -- 1882-1973 (vocalist)
- Emrich, Duncan -- 1908-1977 (recordist)
- Subject Headings
- - Civil War and Reconstruction (1861-1877)
- - Songs and Music
- - Audio track taken from AFS 9512 B1 (General)
- - Photographs and drawings from Library of Congress online resources. (General)
- - Photos Used: [Miss Margot Mayo and Miss Deska of American Square Dance Group of New York City and Bascom Lamar Lunsford (center), director of the Mountain Music Festival, Asheville, North Carolina] (http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/ppmsc.00452 ) -- John Wilkes Booth (http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/cph.3a26098) -- Abraham Lincoln's last reception (http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pga.01590 ) -- Abraham Lincoln and his Emancipation Proclamation (http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pga.02797 ) -- [Abraham Lincoln, three-quarter length portrait, seated, facing right; hair parted on Lincoln's right side] (http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/ppmsca.19305 ) -- Mrs. Abraham Lincoln (http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/cwpbh.01024) -- Lincoln Box, the box in which assassin John Wilkes Booth shot Abraham Lincoln during the president's visit to Ford's Theatre, Washington, D.C. (http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/highsm.15454) --[ Derringer gun John Wilkes Booth used to assassinate Abraham Lincoln.](http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/highsm.04710 )-- Poster broadcasting the hunt for John Wilkes Booth. (http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/highsm.04756 ) -- [Drawing of the death bed scene of President Abraham Lincoln, with a man holding Lincoln] (http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/ppmsca.23858 ) -- [John Wilkes Booth] (http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/ppmsca.19233) -- [Abraham Lincoln, head-and-shoulders portrait, traditionally called "last photograph of Lincoln from life"] (http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/cph.3a52094). (Content)
- - From: Bascom Lamar Lunsford Recording Project, 1949 (source)
- - Original sound recording source material is available at: http://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200197130 (source)
- motion picture
- 1 video ; 2 min.
- Music Division
- LC Classification
- AFC 1949/010 : AFS 9512 B1
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Articles and Essays with this item:
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Lunsford, Bascom Lamar, and Duncan Emrich. [Booth killed Lincoln illustrated]. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200197419/. (Accessed August 27, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Lunsford, B. L. & Emrich, D. [Booth killed Lincoln illustrated]. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200197419/.
MLA citation style:
Lunsford, Bascom Lamar, and Duncan Emrich. [Booth killed Lincoln illustrated]. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200197419/>.