Film, Video La Risonanza
About this Item
- La Risonanza
- Contributor Names
- Bonizzoni, Fabio (conductor)
- Arias Ferna´ndez, Yetzabel (vocalist)
- Vivaldi, Antonio -- 1678-1741 (composer)
- Handel, George Frideric -- 1685-1759 (composer)
- Bach, Johann Sebastian -- 1685-1750 (composer)
- - Coolidge Auditorium, Library of Congress, Washington, DC (venue)
- - November 29, 2012 (date)
- - Yetzabel Arias Fernandez, soprano. Fabio Bonizzoni, Artistic Director, harpsichord. Marco Brolli, flute. Carlo Lazzaroni, Rosella Croce and Claudia Combs, violin. Gianni de Rosa, viola. Caterina Dell'Agnello, violoncello. Vanni Moretto, contrabass. (performers)
- - Dorrilla in Tempe: Sinfonia, RV 709 -- Concerto for violin and cello in B-flat major, RV 547 -- Concerto for violin in G minor, RV 315 / Vivaldi -- Notte placida e cheta, HWV 142 / Handel -- Concerto for flute and orchestra in G major, RV 437 / Vivaldi -- Dietro l'orme fugaci for soprano strings and continuo, HWV 105 -- Rodrigo: Passacaille, HWV 5 -- Haec est regina virginum for soprano, strings and continuo, HWV 235 / Handel -- "Ricetti gravezza e pavento" from Cantata No. 209, No sa che sia dolore, BWV 209 / Bach. (Content)
- - 16:9
- motion picture
- 1 videorecording ; 105 min.
- Music Division
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses. Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
While every effort has been made to obtain permission to use these songs or portions of these songs, in some cases, the rights' owner may have only granted permission to use a portion of the material online. In those cases, only excerpts of sound or video recordings and one or two pages of print or manuscript materials are used.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Bonizzoni, Fabio, Yetzabel Arias Ferna´Ndez, Antonio Vivaldi, George Frideric Handel, and Johann Sebastian Bach. LaRisonanza. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200215497/. (Accessed October 21, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Bonizzoni, F., Arias Ferna´Ndez, Y., Vivaldi, A., Handel, G. F. & Bach, J. S. LaRisonanza. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200215497/.
MLA citation style:
Bonizzoni, Fabio, et al. LaRisonanza. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200215497/>.