Non-Paid American Folklife Center Volunteer Internship Program
- General Website: http://www.loc.gov/folklife/
- Program Website: http://www.loc.gov/folklife/interns.html
- Hosting Service Unit: Library Services
- Interests/Areas of Study: Humanities, Art and Culture; Folklife; American Studies; Ethnomusicology
- Citizenship: Inquire Within
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: Apply at least 2 months in advance of tentative start date. See program website above for further information on application process.
- Compensation: Non-paid
- Academic Credit: The Library does not provide academic credit, but you may arrange with your school in advance to receive credit.
- Available Benefits: LC Internal Discounts
- Program Duration: Negotiable. Full-time and part-time; 200 hours
- Qualifications: Interest in folklife studies and ethnomusicology
- Frequently Asked Questions
AFC Volunteer Internship Program has available at all times of the year a limited number of volunteer internships through which individuals may work with the collections in the Center's archive and the Veterans History Project for career and work experience.