student/intern Archaeological Research Interns in The Kislak Collection
- General Website: https://www.loc.gov/rr/geogmap/
- Program Website: https://www.loc.gov/exhibits/exploring-the-early-americas/overview.html
- Hosting Service Unit: Library Services
- Program Contact: [email protected]
- Interests/Areas of Study: Humanities, Art and Culture; Archaeology
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen; Permanent Resident; Visa Holder
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: Email the program contact for further information on application process.
- Compensation: Non-paid
- Academic Credit: The Library does not provide academic credit, but you may arrange with your school in advance to receive credit.
- Available Benefits: LC Internal Discounts
- Program Duration: Negotiable. Inquire Within
- Qualifications: Currently Enrolled Students (Undergraduate, Graduate)
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Archaeological Research Internship in The Kislak Collection is intended for currently enrolled graduate or undergraduate students and provides an opportunity to work with a world class collection of archaeological objects in a search setting.