U.S. Citizen Archie Green Fellowship
- General Website: https://www.loc.gov/folklife/
- Program Website: https://www.loc.gov/folklife/grants.html
- Hosting Service Unit: Library Services
- Program Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interests/Areas of Study: Humanities, Art and Culture; Occupational folklife of contemporary American workers
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen
- Application Period: Annually
- Application Notes: Once a year deadline annually in Spring. See program website above for further information on application process and/or email the program contact for further information on application process. This program is considered Long Term (12 Months July 1, 2021 - June 30, 2022)
- Compensation: Research grant up to $30,000 per year.
- Academic Credit: No Credit
- Available Benefits: LC Internal Discounts
- Program Duration: Long-term. July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019
- Qualifications: See Program Page.
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Archie Green Fellowships are intended to support new research documenting Occupational Folklife in contemporary American and to generate significant born-digital archival collections (audio and/or video recordings of interviews with contemporary American workers, with accompanying photographs and field notes), which will be preserved in the American Folklife Center archive and also made available online to researchers and the public.