U.S. Citizen Archie Green Fellowship
- General Website: https://www.loc.gov/folklife/
- Program Website: https://www.loc.gov/folklife/grants.html
- Hosting Service Unit: Library Services
- Program Contact: email@example.com
- Interests/Areas of Study: Humanities, Art and Culture; Occupational folklife of contemporary American workers
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen
- Application Period: Annually
- Application Notes: 12 Months, Starting in late Spring.”
- Compensation: Research grant up to $30,000 per year.
- Academic Credit: No Credit
- Available Benefits: LC Internal Discounts
- Program Duration: Long-term. 12 months
- Qualifications: See Program Page.
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Archie Green Fellowships are intended to support new research documenting Occupational Folklife in contemporary American and to generate significant born-digital archival collections (audio and/or video recordings of interviews with contemporary American workers, with accompanying photographs and field notes), which will be preserved in the American Folklife Center archive and also made available online to researchers and the public.