Non-Paid Carroll Fellows Program at Georgetown University
- General Website: https://www.loc.gov/loc/kluge/
- Program Website: https://gofar.georgetown.edu/carroll/current/opportunities External
- Hosting Service Unit: National & International Outreach
- Program Contact: email@example.com
- Interests/Areas of Study: Humanities, Art and Culture; All disciplines interested in Kluge collections
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen; Permanent Resident; Visa Holder
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: See program website above for further information on application process and/or email the program contact for further information on application process.
- Compensation: Non-paid
- Academic Credit: The Library does not provide academic credit, but you may arrange with your school in advance to receive credit.
- Available Benefits: LC Internal Discounts
- Program Duration: Short-term. 10 - 15 weeks per semester/16 flexible hours weekly
- Qualifications: Top 1% of enrolled Georgetown students
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Carroll Fellows Program at Georgetown University is intended for students currently enrolled in undergraduate studies an opportunity to research at the John W. Kluge Center at the Library of Congress.