student/intern Conservation Internship Program (in book, paper, or photograph)
- General Website: http://www.loc.gov/preservation/
- Program Website: https://www.loc.gov/preservation/outreach/intern/int_cons.html
- Hosting Service Unit: Library Services
- Interests/Areas of Study: Collections Conservation and Preservation
- Citizenship: Inquire Within
- Application Period: December 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017
- Application Notes: Application Accepted from: December 1st-December 31st. See program website above for further information on application process.
- Compensation: $3,500 - The availability of the stipend is determined each year and if approved, is usually disbursed in the third quarter - sometime from March through May.
- Academic Credit: The Library does not provide academic credit, but you may arrange with your school in advance to receive credit.
- Available Benefits: LC Internal Discounts
- Program Duration: Long-term. 11 - 12 months
- Qualifications: Currently Enrolled Students (Undergraduate, Graduate)
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Conservation Program Internship (in book, paper, or photograph) is a long term program intended to fulfil the graduation requirement for conservation school sponsored by the Harper-Inglis Memorial Trust Fund.