U.S. Citizen Elizabeth Brown Pryor Internship
- General Website: https://www.loc.gov/rr/mss/interns.html
- Program Website: https://www.loc.gov/item/internships/junior-fellows-program/
- Hosting Service Unit: Library Services
- Program Contact: MSS@loc.gov
- Interests/Areas of Study: Collections Conservation and Preservation; Humanities, Art and Culture; Library Information Sciences
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: Applicants should demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively in writing, knowledge of integrated library systems, basic library applications, and other information technologies. Knowledge of American history is beneficial. Application Accepted in December - January. See program website above for further information on application process.
- Compensation: $4,500.00 (taxable income of $450.00 per week)
- Academic Credit: The Library does not provide academic credit, but you may arrange with your school in advance to receive credit.
- Available Benefits: LC Internal Discounts
- Program Duration: Short-term. 10 weeks starting the Tuesday after Memorial Day
- Qualifications: Currently Enrolled Students (Undergraduate, Graduate); 1-year post graduation
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Manuscript Division Elizabeth Pryor Trust Fund Internship is a program intended for currently enrolled graduate or undergraduate students interested in collections conservation, preservation, library sciences, humanities, art and culture.