student/intern Elizabeth Brown Pryor Internship
- Program Website: https://www.loc.gov/item/internships/junior-fellows-program/
- Hosting Service Unit: Library Services
- Interests/Areas of Study: Collections Conservation and Preservation; Humanities, Art and Culture; Library Information Sciences
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: Application Accepted from: December 11th-January 26th. See program website above for further information on application process.
- Compensation: $4,500
- Academic Credit: No Credit
- Available Benefits: LC Internal Discounts
- Program Duration: Short-term. 10 weeks
- Qualifications: Currently Enrolled Students (Undergraduate, Graduate); 1-year post graduation
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Manuscript Division Elizabeth Pryor Trust Fund Internship is a program intended for currently enrolled graduate or undergraduate students interested in collections conservation, preservation, library sciences, humanities, art and culture.