U.S. Citizen Florence Tan Moeson Fellowship Program
- General Website: https://www.loc.gov/rr/asian/
- Program Website: https://www.loc.gov/rr/asian/ftm.html
- Hosting Service Unit: Library Services
- Program Contact: https://www.loc.gov/rr/askalib/ask-asian.html
- Interests/Areas of Study: Library Information Science
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen; Permanent Resident; Visa Holder
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: Application Accepted from October to January. See program website above for further information on application process and/or email the program contact for further information on application process.
- Compensation: $300 to $3,000 for travel to/from D.C., overnight accomodations & research
- Academic Credit: The Library does not provide academic credit, but you may arrange with your school in advance to receive credit.
- Available Benefits: Inquire within
- Program Duration: Negotiable. Inquire within
- Qualifications: Currently Enrolled Students (Graduate); Librarian; Researcher
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Florence Tan Moeson Fellowship Program is intended to assist graduate students, independent scholars, researchers, and librarians an opportunity to pursue research in the area of Asian studies, using the unparalleled collections of the Asian Division and the Library of Congress.