researcher/fellow Gerald E. and Corinne L. Parsons Fund Award
- General Website: http://www.loc.gov/folklife/
- Program Website: http://www.loc.gov/folklife/grants.html
- Hosting Service Unit: Library Services
- Program Contact: [email protected]
- Interests/Areas of Study: Humanities, Art and Culture
- Citizenship: Inquire Within
- Application Period: Annually
- Application Notes: Once a year deadline annually in Spring. See program website above for further information on application process and/or email the program contact for further information on application process.
- Compensation: $3,000 to $4,000 - often divided among more than one recipient
- Academic Credit: No Credit
- Available Benefits: LC Internal Discounts
- Program Duration: Negotiable. Up to 12 months
- Qualifications: General. See Program Page.
- Frequently Asked Questions
The purpose of the Parsons Fund Award is to increase awareness of the ethnographic collections at the Library of Congress and to make the collections of primary ethnographic materials housed anywhere at the Library available to the needs and uses of those in the private sector.