Inquire Within Gerald E. and Corinne L. Parsons Fund Award
- General Website: https://www.loc.gov/folklife/
- Program Website: https://www.loc.gov/folklife/grants.html
- Hosting Service Unit: Library Services
- Program Contact: email@example.com
- Interests/Areas of Study: Humanities, Art and Culture
- Citizenship: Inquire Within
- Application Period: Annually
- Application Notes: Annual deadline. Apply in the Spring. See program website above for further information on application process, application deadline, and/or email the program contact for further information on application process. This program is offered annually and is considered Negotiable (up to 12 Months).
- Compensation: $4,000 - often divided among more than one recipient
- Academic Credit: No Credit
- Available Benefits: LC Internal Discounts
- Program Duration: Negotiable. Up to 12 months
- Qualifications: See Program Page.
- Frequently Asked Questions
The purpose of the Parsons Fund Award is to increase awareness of the ethnographic collections at the Library of Congress and to make the collections of primary ethnographic materials housed anywhere at the Library available to the needs and uses of those in the private sector.