researcher/fellow Global Legal Research Volunteer Internship Program
- General Website: http://www.loc.gov/law/
- Program Website: http://www.loc.gov/law/opportunities/internships-metadata.php#Global
- Hosting Service Unit: Law Library
- Interests/Areas of Study: Law; Foreign Law
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen; Permanent Resident; Visa Holder
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: Application Accepted from: October - February for Summer; ongoing for Fall/Winter. See program website above for further information on application process.
- Compensation: Non-Paid
- Academic Credit: The Library does not provide academic credit, but you may arrange with your school in advance to receive credit.
- Available Benefits: LC Internal Discounts
- Program Duration: Negotiable. 10 weeks - 1 year
- Qualifications: Currently Enrolled Students (Law School; LL.M); Doctoral; 2-year post graduation
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Law Library Global Legal Research Volunteer Internship Program is a volunteer internship intended for law school students interested in foreign law.