researcher/fellow Henry A. Kissinger Chair in Foreign Policy and International Relations
- General Website: https://www.loc.gov/loc/kluge/
- Program Website: https://www.loc.gov/loc/kluge/fellowships/kissinger.html
- Hosting Service Unit: National & International Outreach
- Program Contact: [email protected]
- Interests/Areas of Study: General Interests; All Disciplines
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen; Permanent Resident; Visa Holder
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: Application are accepted until November 1. See program website above for further information on application process and/or email the program contact for further information on application process.
- Compensation: $13,500.00
- Academic Credit: No Credit
- Available Benefits: LC Internal Discounts
- Program Duration: Long-term.
- Qualifications: Scholar. See Program Page.
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Henry A. Kissinger Chair in Foreign Policy and International Relations at the Library of Congress John W. Kluge Center is intended for any aspect of foreign policy or international relations involving the United States. The approach may draw upon biography, history, the social sciences, and the full linguistic, photographic, legal, film and other resources of the Library of Congress. Open to distinguished scholars worldwide.