Non-Paid The Hispanic Division: Volunteer Internship Program
- General Website: https://www.loc.gov/rr/hispanic/
- Program Website: http://www.loc.gov/rr/hispanic/Internship.html
- Hosting Service Unit: Library Services
- Program Contact: email@example.com
- Interests/Areas of Study: Collections Conservation and Preservation; Humanities, Art and Culture; Library Information Science; Communications; Information Technology; Public Relations; Spanish and/or Portuguese studies and languages, or Latin American Studies
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: Apply at least 2 months in advance of tentative start date. Email the program contact for further information on application process.
- Compensation: Non-paid
- Academic Credit: The Library does not provide academic credit, but you may arrange with your school in advance to receive credit.
- Available Benefits: LC Internal Discounts
- Program Duration: Negotiable.
- Qualifications: Library Environment; Currently Enrolled Students
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Hispanic Division Volunteer Internship Program is a volunteer program intended for currently enrolled undergraduate students and individuals interested in Hispanic collections conservation, preservation, library sciences, humanities, art and culture.