student/intern HRR Test
- General Website: http://www.loc.gov/rr/hispanic/Internship.html
- Program Website: https://locexternaltest.service-now.com/iaf_app/?id=iaf_application&sys_id=58a72211db1fa70088c27d0e0f961933 External
- Hosting Service Unit: Library Services
- Program Contact: [email protected]
- Interests/Areas of Study: Testing
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: Hispanic Reading Room Volunteer Internship Test
- Compensation: Approximately $ 1,950 per month
- Academic Credit: The Library does not provide academic credit, but you may arrange with your school in advance to receive credit.
- Available Benefits: Library Discounts; Transit Fare Subsidies
- Program Duration: Short-term. 8 to 12 weeks
- Qualifications: Currently enrolled Undergraduate or Graduate Students
- Frequently Asked Questions
This is a test profile for the Hispanic Reading Room Volunteer Internship position.