student/intern Information Systems, Analytics and Computer Graphics Internship Program
- General Website: http://www.loc.gov/ils/
- Hosting Service Unit: Library Services
- Program Contact: [email protected]
- Interests/Areas of Study: Information Technology; Library Science; Library Analytics; Computer Graphics
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen; Permanent Resident; Visa Holder
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: Apply at least 2 months in advance of tentative start date. Contact the general page of the program or email the program contact for further information on application process.
- Compensation: Non-paid
- Academic Credit: The Library does not provide academic credit, but you may arrange with your school in advance to receive credit.
- Available Benefits: LC Internal Discounts
- Program Duration: Mid-term. Minimum 3 months - Maximum 9 months
- Qualifications: Currently Enrolled Students (Undergraduate, Graduate)
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Information Systems, Analytics and Computer Graphics Internship Program is intended for currently enrolled graduate or undergraduate students interested in government and business administration and/or information technology who are available for three to nine months.