student/intern Intern/Volunteer in Geographic Information Science Program
- General Website: http://www.loc.gov/rr/geogmap/
- Hosting Service Unit: Library Services
- Program Contact: [email protected]
- Interests/Areas of Study: Geography and Maps; Collections Conservation and Preservation
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen; Permanent Resident; Visa Holder
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: Email the program contact for further information on application process
- Compensation: Non-paid
- Academic Credit: The Library does not provide academic credit, but you may arrange with your school in advance to receive credit.
- Available Benefits: LC Internal Discounts
- Program Duration: Negotiable. Inquire Within.
- Qualifications: Currently Enrolled Students (Undergraduate, Graduate)
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Geographic Information Science Program is intended for currently enrolled graduate or undergraduate students.