student/intern Junior Fellows Test
- General Website: https://www.loc.gov/item/internships/junior-fellows-program/
- Program Website: https://locexternaltest.service-now.com/iaf_app/?id=iaf_application&sys_id=08fe7860db45bb003e0cf3421f961922 External
- Hosting Service Unit: Library Services
- Program Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interests/Areas of Study: Testing
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen
- Application Period: Annually
- Application Notes: This is a test profile for the Junior Fellows position.
- Compensation: $4,500
- Academic Credit: No Credit
- Available Benefits: Transit subsidy
- Program Duration: Short-term. 8 to 12 weeks
- Qualifications: Currently enrolled Undergraduate or Graduate Students
- Frequently Asked Questions
This is a test profile for the Junior Fellows position.