professional Kislak Fellowship for the Study of the History and Cultures of the Early Americas
- General Website: https://www.loc.gov/loc/kluge/
- Program Website: https://www.loc.gov/loc/kluge/fellowships/kislakshort.html
- Hosting Service Unit: National & International Outreach
- Program Contact: [email protected]
- Interests/Areas of Study: Humanities, Art and Culture; Social Sciences; Interest in Kislak Collection
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen; Permanent Resident; Visa Holder
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: See program website above for further information on application process and/or email the program contact for further information on application process. This fellowship is currently not available.
- Compensation: $4,200/month
- Academic Credit: No Credit
- Available Benefits: LC Internal Discounts
- Program Duration: Short-term. 3 months
- Qualifications: Professional. See Program Page.
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Kislak Fellowship for the Study of the History and Cultures of the Early Americas provides two short-term fellowships annually for independent scholars, students, and college and university faculty to conduct research based on items from the Kislak Collection. The Kislak Fellows Program supports scholarly research that contributes significantly to a greater understanding of the history and cultures of the Americas.