volunteer Kluge Center Volunteer
- General Website: https://www.loc.gov/loc/kluge/
- Hosting Service Unit: National & International Outreach
- Program Contact: [email protected]
- Interests/Areas of Study: Humanities, Art and Culture; Social Sciences
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen; Permanent Resident
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: Apply at least 2 months in advance of tentative start date. Email the program contact for further information on application process.
- Compensation: Non-paid
- Academic Credit: The Library does not provide academic credit, but you may arrange with your school in advance to receive credit.
- Available Benefits: LC Internal Discounts
- Program Duration: Negotiable. Inquire within
- Qualifications: Currently Enrolled Students (Undergraduate or Graduate)
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Kluge Volunteer Program is intended for currently enrolled graduate or undergraduate students or library professionals interested in assisting researchers of humanities and social sciences.