researcher/fellow Kluge Fellowship Program
- General Website: http://www.loc.gov/loc/kluge/
- Program Website: http://www.loc.gov/loc/kluge/fellowships/kluge.php
- Hosting Service Unit: National & International Outreach
- Program Contact: [email protected]
- Interests/Areas of Study: Humanities, Art and Culture; Social Sciences
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen; Permanent Resident; Visa Holder
- Application Period: Annually
- Application Notes: The annual application deadline is July 15. See program website above for further information on application process and/or email the program contact for further information on application process.
- Compensation: $4,200/month
- Academic Credit: No Credit
- Available Benefits: LC Internal Discounts
- Program Duration: Negotiable. Up to 11 months
- Qualifications: 7-year post graduation (Doctoral)
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Kluge Fellowship Program invites qualified scholars to conduct research at the Kluge Center using the Library of Congress collections and resources for a period of four to eleven months. The Kluge Center especially encourages humanistic and social science research that makes use of the Library's large and varied collections. Interdisciplinary, cross-cultural, or multilingual research is particularly welcome.