U.S. Citizen Kluge Staff Fellowship Program
- General Website: https://www.loc.gov/loc/kluge/
- Program Website: https://www.loc.gov/loc/kluge/fellowships/klugestaff.php
- Hosting Service Unit: National & International Outreach
- Program Contact: email@example.com
- Interests/Areas of Study: Humanities, Art and Culture; Social Sciences
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: Applications are accepted until April 1. See program website above for further information on application process and/or email the program contact for further information on application process.
- Compensation: Pending
- Academic Credit: No Credit
- Available Benefits: LC Internal Discounts
- Program Duration: Negotiable. Up to 12 months
- Qualifications: LOC Employee
- Frequently Asked Questions
The annual Kluge Staff Fellowship Program is a fellowship competition open only to Library of Congress staff members. Library staff wishing additional information on this fellowship may go to the LC Staff Intranet.