student/intern Law Library Content Management Internship
- General Website: http://www.loc.gov/law/opportunities/scholar.php#Internships
- Program Website: http://www.loc.gov/law/opportunities/internships-metadata.php#content
- Hosting Service Unit: Law Library
- Program Contact: [email protected]
- Interests/Areas of Study: o Humanities, art and culture o Law o Legislative information o Library sciences Open to currently enrolled students and students within one year after graduation
- Citizenship: Permanent Resident
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: Citizenship Requirements open to U. S. Citizen; Student Visa; Visa (inquire within)
- Compensation: Paid
- Academic Credit: The Library does not provide academic credit, but you may arrange with your school in advance to receive credit.
- Available Benefits: No Benefits
- Program Duration: Short-term. Fall Semester
- Qualifications: Open to Graduate students and Law school students
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Law Library of Congress seeks interns for a project that will serve to increase the visibility of the Law Library of Congress’ research guides. Interns will work remotely, entering and updating research guide information in the LibGuides content management system. Interns will be unpaid, but may use this position for volunteer hours or course credit, if applicable to their school’s requirements.