U.S. Citizen Law Library External Relations Assistant Volunteer Internship
- General Website: https://www.loc.gov/law/
- Hosting Service Unit: Law Library
- Interests/Areas of Study: Communications; Communication Assistant
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen; Permanent Resident; Visa Holder
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: Contact the general page of the program for further information on application process.
- Compensation: Inquire within
- Academic Credit: The Library does not provide academic credit, but you may arrange with your school in advance to receive credit.
- Available Benefits: LC Internal Discounts
- Program Duration: Short-term. 10-12 weeks
- Qualifications: Currently Enrolled Students (Community college, Undergraduate, Graduate)
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Law Library External Relations Assistant Internship is a short-term volunteer internship intended for undergraduate or graduate students to gain experience as program assistant in external relations.