Non-Paid Museum Studies Non-Paid Internship Program
- Hosting Service Unit: National & International Outreach
- Program Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interests/Areas of Study: Humanities, Art and Culture, Museum Exhibitions and Education
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen; Permanent Resident; Visa Holder
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: Apply at least 2 months in advance of tentative start date. Email the program contact for further information on application process.
- Compensation: Non-paid
- Academic Credit: The Library does not provide academic credit, but you may arrange with your school in advance to receive credit.
- Available Benefits: LC Internal Discounts
- Program Duration: Short-term. 2 - 16 weeks
- Qualifications: Graduate Students
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Museum Studies Non-Paid Internship Program is intended for museum studies students and is designed to provide an opportunity to apply theory to an exhibit-work environment using the Library's vast collections and to work closely with staff of the Interpretive Programs Office on specific exhibition projects.