Non-Paid Paul Peck Humanities Institute Internship Program
- Program Website: http://cms.montgomerycollege.edu/humanities/ External
- Hosting Service Unit: All Library of Congress
- Program Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interests/Areas of Study: Humanities, Art and Culture; Library Information Science; Information Technology
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen; Permanent Resident; Visa Holder
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: See program website above for further information on application process and/or email the program contact for further information on application process.
- Compensation: Non-paid
- Academic Credit: The Library does not provide academic credit, but you may arrange with your school in advance to receive credit.
- Available Benefits: LC Internal Discounts
- Program Duration: Short-term. 1 semester
- Qualifications: Community College Students
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Paul Peck Humanities Institute Internship Program is intended for currently enrolled undergraduate students of Montgomery College a growth opportunity that will enrich the student's learning experience. The students will be exposed to the professional environment of the world's largest research library by participating in a range of activities. Students with language skills may be assigned to projects that will enhance their cultural and linguist knowledge.