- General Website: http://www.loc.gov/law/
- Program Website: http://www.loc.gov/law/opportunities/scholar.php#ScholarsInResidence
- Hosting Service Unit: Law Library
- Interests/Areas of Study: Law; American Law; Foreign Law
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen; Permanent Resident; Visa Holder
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: Apply at least 2 months in advance of tentative start date. Email the program contact for further information on application process.
- Compensation: Non-paid
- Academic Credit: The Library does not provide academic credit, but you may arrange with your school in advance to receive credit.
- Available Benefits: LC Internal Discounts
- Program Duration: Negotiable. 10 weeks - 1 year
- Qualifications: Law, Legal, Librarian
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Law Library Scholar-in-Resident is intended to further legal scholarship offering an opportunity for a scholar, researcher or library professional desiring to conduct in-depth research that would further the mission of the Law Library of Congress in serving the United States Congress and all of its constituents.