student/intern Science Reference Section - Volunteer Internship Program
- General Website: http://www.loc.gov/rr/scitech/
- Program Website: http://www.loc.gov/rr/scitech/volunteerinternship.html
- Hosting Service Unit: Library Services
- Interests/Areas of Study: STEM; Library Information Science; Science
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen; Permanent Resident; Visa Holder
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: Apply at least 2 months in advance of tentative start date. See program website above for further information on application process.
- Compensation: Non-paid
- Academic Credit: The Library does not provide academic credit, but you may arrange with your school in advance to receive credit.
- Available Benefits: LC Internal Discounts
- Program Duration: Negotiable. Several weeks to a year
- Qualifications: Currently Enrolled Students (Undergraduate, Graduate)
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Science Reference Section Volunteer Internship Program is intended for currently enrolled graduate or undergraduate students interested in all areas of science, technology and library sciences to assist with producing annotated bibliographies and updating the Science Reference Services' web page and support special projects and events, depending on their experience and the needs of the section