researcher/fellow Swann Foundation Fellowship Program
- General Website: https://www.loc.gov/rr/print/swann/
- Program Website: https://www.loc.gov/rr/print/swann/swann-fellow.html
- Hosting Service Unit: Library Services
- Program Contact: [email protected]
- Interests/Areas of Study: Humanities, Art and Culture; Library Information Science; Photography; Archives
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen; Permanent Resident; Visa Holder
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: Applications are accepted until February 15th, 2018. See program website above for further information on application process and/or email the program contact for further information on application process.
- Compensation: Research Grant; Up to $5,000
- Academic Credit: No Credit
- Available Benefits: LC Internal Discounts
- Program Duration: Short-term. 2 weeks
- Qualifications: Currently Enrolled Students (Graduate, PhD); 3-year post graduation; Engaged in postgraduate research within 3 years of receiving of a M.A. or Ph.D.
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Swann Foundation Fellowship is intended to assist currently enrolled students engaged in postgraduate research (within 3 years of receiving of a M.A. or Ph.D.) in ongoing scholarly research and writing projects in the field of caricature and cartoon.