student/intern The Edmund S. Muskie Internship Program
- General Website: https://culturalvistas.org/ External
- Program Website: https://culturalvistas.org/muskie/ External
- Hosting Service Unit: Open World Leadership Center
- Program Contact: [email protected] External
- Interests/Areas of Study: Professional career development; Eurasian intergovernmental relationships, collaboration and innovation; promoting democratization and market economies (read more below)
- Citizenship: Visa Holder
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: See program website above for further information on application process and/or email the program contact for further information on application process.
- Compensation: Costs to participate in the program are covered by the grant, and participants will receive a stipend to cover living expenses in the cities in which their host internship takes place. Note: Additional benefits such as comped to/from travel, lodging, meals and program activities expenses
- Academic Credit: The Open World Leadership Center does not provide academic credit, but you may arrange with your school in advance to receive credit.
- Available Benefits: LC Internal Discounts
- Program Duration: Short-term. 3 months
- Qualifications: Currently Enrolled Students (Graduate)
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Edmund S. Muskie Internship Program invites participants to: Create relationships that support professional and personal development, stimulate creativity, challenge ideas, and lead to positive innovations; Experience different approaches used in the private, public and non-profit sectors in the U.S. and learn how different U.S. government agencies, NGOs, and businesses work together to address new trends, challenges, and common issues in support of American policy; Become a cultural ambassador promoting and encouraging mutual understanding between the U.S. and Eurasia; Learn how to advocate for issues that help to foster democratization, transition to market economies, and the establishment of a strong civil society.