U.S. Citizen The Hispanic Division: Huntington Fellowship Program (Paid)
- General Website: https://www.loc.gov/rr/hispanic/
- Program Website: http://www.loc.gov/rr/hispanic/Internship.html
- Hosting Service Unit: Library Services
- Program Contact: email@example.com
- Interests/Areas of Study: Collections Conservation and Preservation; Humanities, Art and Culture; Library Information Science; Communications; Information Technology; Public Relations; Spanish and/or Portuguese studies and languages, or Latin American Studies.
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: Apply at least 2 months in advance of tentative start date. Email the program contact for further information on application process.
- Compensation: approx. $ 1,950 per month
- Academic Credit: The Library does not provide academic credit, but you may arrange with your school in advance to receive credit.
- Available Benefits: LC Internal Discounts; additional benefits may apply
- Program Duration: Short-term.
- Qualifications: Senior in college, recent college graduates, graduate students,
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Hispanic Division Huntington Fellowship Program is a paid program intended for currently enrolled undergraduate students interested in Hispanic collections conservation, preservation, library sciences, humanities, art and culture.