u.s._citizen U.S. Copyright Office: College Internship
- General Website: https://www.copyright.gov
- Program Website: https://www.copyright.gov/about/special-programs/internships.html
- Hosting Service Unit: Copyright
- Program Contact: email@example.com
- Interests/Areas of Study: Any
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: Email a cover letter of interest, federal style resume, transcript (official or unofficial) and a Declaration of Federal Employment (OF306) that together fully and completely demonstrates your possession of the required qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants should only complete the first six (6) questions at the top of page one of the OF306, which can be found at https://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/of0306.pdf
- Compensation: GS 2 - GS 5 ($13.27 - $18.19)
- Academic Credit: The Library does not provide academic credit, but you may arrange with your school in advance to receive credit.
- Available Benefits: Transit; May be eligible for leave.
- Program Duration: Short-term. Short-term. 3 - 4 months
- Qualifications: Must be a current college student. Experienced using various computer software applications (i.e., data entry, searching, etc.) and office equipment (i.e., copiers, scanners, etc.). Demonstrates attention to detail. Ability to communicate effectively.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Various departments within the U.S. Copyright Office will have opportunities to support existing projects. Applications received will be considered for all available opportunities.