student/intern U.S. Copyright Office: Public Resource Archive Internship
- General Website: https://www.copyright.gov/
- Hosting Service Unit: Copyright
- Program Contact: [email protected]
- Interests/Areas of Study: Library Information Science; Archival
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: Apply at least 2 months in advance of tentative start date. Email the program contact for further information on application process.
- Compensation: Temporary G-3 level ($13.45 per hour) when available funding
- Academic Credit: The Library does not provide academic credit, but you may arrange with your school in advance to receive credit.
- Available Benefits: Transit determined case by case. LC Internal Discounts.
- Program Duration: Short-term. 12 weeks
- Qualifications: Currently Enrolled Students (Graduate); 1-year post graduation
- Frequently Asked Questions
The U.S. Copyright Office Public Resource Archive Internship is a short term paid internship intended for currently enrolled graduate or undergraduate students (within one year of graduation) interested in archives and library sciences.