student/intern Veterans History Project - Intern
- General Website: https://www.loc.gov
- Program Website: https://www.loc.gov/vets/
- Hosting Service Unit: Library Services
- Program Contact: Tracey Dodson, [email protected]
- Interests/Areas of Study: Humanities, art and culture Library Sciences Other
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: Position is open to currently-enrolled students, and students within one year after graduation. This rotation will close on Monday, September 17, 2018 The next rotation will close on January 21, 2019 The next rotation will close on May 20, 2019 The next rotation will close on September 16, 2019 Each rotation lasts for approximately 120 days.
- Compensation: GS-07
- Academic Credit: The Library does not provide academic credit, but you may arrange with your school in advance to receive credit.
- Available Benefits: Transit Subsidy
- Program Duration: Short-term. Temporary Hire
- Qualifications: undergraduate, graduate or professional
- Frequently Asked Questions
This position will have as a primary responsibility, working to increase collection accessibility of Veterans History Project collections using curated collection content tools.