U.S. Citizen Veterans History Project - Intern
- General Website: https://www.loc.gov
- Program Website: https://www.loc.gov/vets/
- Hosting Service Unit: Library Services
- Program Contact: Tracey Dodson, email@example.com
- Interests/Areas of Study: Humanities, art and culture Library Sciences Other
- Citizenship: U.S. Citizen
- Application Period: Ongoing
- Application Notes: Position is open to currently-enrolled students, and students within one year after graduation. Each rotation lasts for approximately 120 days. Request details from the program contact.
- Compensation: GS-07
- Academic Credit: The Library does not provide academic credit, but you may arrange with your school in advance to receive credit.
- Available Benefits: Transit Subsidy
- Program Duration: Short-term. Temporary Hire
- Qualifications: undergraduate, graduate or professional
- Frequently Asked Questions
Veterans History Project offers two positions one administrative position and one technician position. Both will have as a primary responsibility, working to increase collection accessibility of Veterans History Project collections using curated collection content tools.