Film, Video AS GOOD AS IT GETS
About this Item
- AS GOOD AS IT GETS
- Contributor Names
- James L. Brooks (director)
- Hans Zimmer, (additional) Bruce Fowler (composer)
- Harry Gregson Williams, Lucas Richman (music_director_and/or_conductor)
- Jeffrey Pollack (music_supervisor)
- Bruce Fowler, Yvonne S. Moriarty, Ladd McIntosh, Walt Fowler (orchestrator)
- Hans Zimmer (arranger)
- Created / Published
- - Information from: "Jazz on the Screen" by David Meeker. Used with permission. (Source)
- - Feature film (over 60 minutes).
- - "For sentimental reasons" by Deek Watson, William Best, performed by Nat King Cole. (Songs)
- - Inc: James Walker, flute; Jim Kanter, clarinet; Tom Boyd, Phil Ayling, oboe; Bob Sheppard, woodwinds; Michael Lang, pno (and piano solos for actor Jack Nicholson); Brian Dembow, viola; Nico Abondolo, acoustic double bass. (Soundtrack Personnel)
- - Jazz on the Screen is a reference work of filmographic information and does not point to digitized versions of the items described. The Library of Congress may or may not own a copy of a particular film or video. To request additional information Ask a Librarian (http://www.loc.gov/rr/askalib/ask-record.html).
- motion picture
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owner and/or other rights holder (such as holder of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The content of Jazz on the Screen: a Jazz and Blues Filmography by David Meeker is copyrighted by David Meeker and used here by permission of the author.
Jazz on the Screen reflects the opinions of its author, David Meeker, and not the views of the Library of Congress.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Jazz on the Screen is a reference work of filmographic information and does not point to digitized versions of the items described. The Library of Congress may or may not own a copy of a particular film or video. To request additional information Ask a Librarian.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
James L. Brooks, Hans Zimmer, Lucas Richman Harry Gregson Williams, Jeffrey Pollack, Yvonne S. Moriarty Bruce Fowler, and Hans Zimmer. AS GOOD AS IT GETS. USA, 1997.
APA citation style:
James L. Brooks, Hans Zimmer, Harry Gregson Williams, L. R., Jeffrey Pollack, Bruce Fowler, Y. S. M. & Hans Zimmer. (1997) AS GOOD AS IT GETS. USA.
MLA citation style:
James L. Brooks, et al. AS GOOD AS IT GETS. USA, 1997.