Film, Video THE ROCK
About this Item
- THE ROCK
- Contributor Names
- Michael Bay (director)
- Nick Glennie-Smith, Harry Gregson Williams, (additional) Hans Zimmer, Don Harper, Steven M. Stern (composer)
- Nick Glennie-Smith, Bruce Fowler, Don Harper (music_director_and/or_conductor)
- Bruce Fowler, Dennis Dreith, Walt Fowler, Ladd McIntosh, Yvonne S. Moriarty (orchestrator)
- Nick Glennie-Smith, Hans Zimmer (arranger)
- Created / Published
- - Information from: "Jazz on the Screen" by David Meeker. Used with permission. (Source)
- - Feature film (over 60 minutes).
- - Inc: Walt Fowler, Malcolm McNab, trumpet; Alan Kaplan, trombone; Brian O'Connor, French horn; James Walker, flute; Bob Daspit, Michael Stevens, Michael Thomson, guitar. (Soundtrack Personnel)
- - Jazz on the Screen is a reference work of filmographic information and does not point to digitized versions of the items described. The Library of Congress may or may not own a copy of a particular film or video. To request additional information Ask a Librarian (http://www.loc.gov/rr/askalib/ask-record.html).
- motion picture
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
ContributorsBruce Fowler, Dennis Dreith, Walt Fowler, Ladd McIntosh, Yvonne S. Moriarty
Nick Glennie-Smith, Bruce Fowler, Don Harper
Nick Glennie-Smith, Hans Zimmer
Nick Glennie-Smith, Harry Gregson Williams, (Additional) Hans Zimmer, Don Harper, Steven M. Stern
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owner and/or other rights holder (such as holder of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The content of Jazz on the Screen: a Jazz and Blues Filmography by David Meeker is copyrighted by David Meeker and used here by permission of the author.
Jazz on the Screen reflects the opinions of its author, David Meeker, and not the views of the Library of Congress.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Jazz on the Screen is a reference work of filmographic information and does not point to digitized versions of the items described. The Library of Congress may or may not own a copy of a particular film or video. To request additional information Ask a Librarian.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Michael Bay, Harry Gregson Williams Nick Glennie-Smith, Bruce Fowler Nick Glennie-Smith, Dennis Dreith Bruce Fowler, and Hans Zimmer Nick Glennie-Smith. THE ROCK. USA, 1996.
APA citation style:
Michael Bay, Nick Glennie-Smith, H. G. W., Nick Glennie-Smith, B. F., Bruce Fowler, D. D. & Nick Glennie-Smith, H. Z. (1996) THE ROCK. USA.
MLA citation style:
Michael Bay, et al. THE ROCK. USA, 1996.