Film, Video THE BIG BUS
About this Item
- THE BIG BUS
- James Frawley (director)
- David Shire (composer)
- David Shire (music_director_and/or_conductor)
- Jack Hayes, Greig McRitchie (orchestrator)
Created / Published
- - Information from: "Jazz on the Screen" by David Meeker. Used with permission. (Source)
- - Feature film (over 60 minutes).
- - Inc: Maurie Harris, Tony Terran, Graham Young, Malcolm McNab, trumpet; Tommy Shepard, George Roberts, Hoyt Bohannon, Dick Nash, trombone; Jim Decker, David Duke, Richard Perissi, French horn; Tommy Johnson, tuba; Sheridon Stokes, flute; Gene Cipriano, Justin Gordon, Ronnie Lang, Bob Tricarico, woodwinds; Artie Kane, Clare Fischer, piano; Lee Ritenour, Dennis Budimir, Tommy Tedesco, guitar; Chuck Domanico, bass guitar; Arni Egilsson, Mike Rubin, Milt Kestenbaum, acoustic double bass; Carol Kaye, electric bass; Tommy Vig, Ken Watson, drums; Larry Bunker, Emil Richards, percussion. (Soundtrack Personnel)
- - Jazz on the Screen is a reference work of filmographic information and does not point to digitized versions of the items described. The Library of Congress may or may not own a copy of a particular film or video. To request additional information Ask a Librarian (https://www.loc.gov/rr/askalib/ask-record.html).
- motion picture
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owner and/or other rights holder (such as holder of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The content of Jazz on the Screen: a Jazz and Blues Filmography by David Meeker is copyrighted by David Meeker and used here by permission of the author.
Jazz on the Screen reflects the opinions of its author, David Meeker, and not the views of the Library of Congress.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Jazz on the Screen is a reference work of filmographic information and does not point to digitized versions of the items described. The Library of Congress may or may not own a copy of a particular film or video. To request additional information Ask a Librarian.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
James Frawley, David Shire, David Shire, and Greig Mcritchie Jack Hayes. THE BIG BUS. USA, 1976.
APA citation style:
James Frawley, David Shire, David Shire & Jack Hayes, G. M. (1976) THE BIG BUS. USA.
MLA citation style:
James Frawley, et al. THE BIG BUS. USA, 1976.