Film, Video ANGELS IN AMERICA
About this Item
- ANGELS IN AMERICA
- Mike Nichols (director)
- Thomas Newman (composer)
- Thomas Newman (music_director_and/or_conductor)
- Evyen J Klean (music_supervisor)
- Thomas Pasatieri (orchestrator)
Created / Published
- - Information from: "Jazz on the Screen" by David Meeker. Used with permission. (Source)
- - Made-for-TV series.
- - Feature film (over 60 minutes).
- - "Solitude" by Eddie Delange, Irving Mills, Duke Ellington, performed by Duke Ellington and his Orchestra; "A closer walk with thee" (trad.) performed by George Lewis and his Ragtime Orchestra. (Songs)
- - Inc: Steve Taglione, clarinet, flute, Electronic Wind Instrument, violin; Rick Cox, clarinet, guitar; Steve Kujala, flute; Thomas Newman, John Beasley, piano; Bill Bernstein, guitar; George Doering, guitar, electric guitar, lute, kantele; Sid page, violin; Mike Fisher, drums, timp, percussion. (Soundtrack Personnel)
- - Jazz on the Screen is a reference work of filmographic information and does not point to digitized versions of the items described. The Library of Congress may or may not own a copy of a particular film or video. To request additional information Ask a Librarian (https://www.loc.gov/rr/askalib/ask-record.html).
- motion picture
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owner and/or other rights holder (such as holder of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The content of Jazz on the Screen: a Jazz and Blues Filmography by David Meeker is copyrighted by David Meeker and used here by permission of the author.
Jazz on the Screen reflects the opinions of its author, David Meeker, and not the views of the Library of Congress.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Jazz on the Screen is a reference work of filmographic information and does not point to digitized versions of the items described. The Library of Congress may or may not own a copy of a particular film or video. To request additional information Ask a Librarian.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Mike Nichols, Thomas Newman, Thomas Newman, Evyen J Klean, and Thomas Pasatieri. ANGELS IN AMERICA. USA, 2003.
APA citation style:
Mike Nichols, Thomas Newman, Thomas Newman, Evyen J Klean & Thomas Pasatieri. (2003) ANGELS IN AMERICA. USA.
MLA citation style:
Mike Nichols, et al. ANGELS IN AMERICA. USA, 2003.