Film, Video THE LEGEND OF ZORRO ZORRO UNMASKED
About this Item
- THE LEGEND OF ZORRO
- ZORRO UNMASKED
- ZORRO UNMASKED
- Martin Campbell (director)
- James Horner (composer)
- James Horner (music_director_and/or_conductor)
- James Horner, Jon Kull, Bruce Babcock, David Slonaker, Conrad Pope, Eddie Karam, Randy Kerber (orchestrator)
Created / Published
- - Information from: "Jazz on the Screen" by David Meeker. Used with permission. (Source)
- - Feature film (over 60 minutes).
- - Recorded at Todd AO Scoring Stage, Studio City.
- - The Hollywood Studio Symphony inc: Tim Morrison, Jon Lewis, Dave Washburn, trumpet; Bill Booth, Bob Sanders, Andy Malloy, trombone; Jim Thatcher, French horn; Jim Self, tuba; Tony Hinnigan, reeds; Ian Underwood, piano; Randy Kerber, piano, synthesizer ; George Doering, Dean Parks, guitar; Michael Valerio, Oscar Hidalgo, acoustic double bass; Tom Raney, Bob Zimmitti, Mike Fisher, Dan Greco, Brian Kilgore, percussion. (Soundtrack Personnel)
- - Jazz on the Screen is a reference work of filmographic information and does not point to digitized versions of the items described. The Library of Congress may or may not own a copy of a particular film or video. To request additional information Ask a Librarian (https://www.loc.gov/rr/askalib/ask-record.html).
- motion picture
Additional Metadata Formats
- Bruce Babcock
- Conrad Pope
- David Slonaker
- Eddie Karam
- James Horner
- Jon Kull
- Martin Campbell
- Randy Kerber
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owner and/or other rights holder (such as holder of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The content of Jazz on the Screen: a Jazz and Blues Filmography by David Meeker is copyrighted by David Meeker and used here by permission of the author.
Jazz on the Screen reflects the opinions of its author, David Meeker, and not the views of the Library of Congress.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Jazz on the Screen is a reference work of filmographic information and does not point to digitized versions of the items described. The Library of Congress may or may not own a copy of a particular film or video. To request additional information Ask a Librarian.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Martin Campbell, James Horner, James Horner, and Jon Kull James Horner. THE LEGEND OF ZORRO. USA, 2005.
APA citation style:
Martin Campbell, James Horner, James Horner & James Horner, J. K. (2005) THE LEGEND OF ZORRO. USA.
MLA citation style:
Martin Campbell, et al. THE LEGEND OF ZORRO. USA, 2005.