Film, Video ILLEGAL TENDER
About this Item
- ILLEGAL TENDER
- Contributor Names
- Franc. Reyes (director)
- Heitor Pereira (composer)
- Frankie Needles, John Singleton (music_supervisor)
- Bruce Fowler (orchestrator)
- Created / Published
- - Information from: "Jazz on the Screen" by David Meeker. Used with permission. (Source)
- - Feature film (over 60 minutes).
- - "Que lio" by Willie Colon, Hector Lavoe, Joe Cuba, performed by Willie Colon. (Songs)
- - Inc: Wayne Bergeron, trumpet; Jim Thatcher, French horn; Paulinho Da Costa, percussion. (Soundtrack Personnel)
- - Jazz on the Screen is a reference work of filmographic information and does not point to digitized versions of the items described. The Library of Congress may or may not own a copy of a particular film or video. To request additional information Ask a Librarian (http://www.loc.gov/rr/askalib/ask-record.html).
- motion picture
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owner and/or other rights holder (such as holder of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
The content of Jazz on the Screen: a Jazz and Blues Filmography by David Meeker is copyrighted by David Meeker and used here by permission of the author.
Jazz on the Screen reflects the opinions of its author, David Meeker, and not the views of the Library of Congress.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Jazz on the Screen is a reference work of filmographic information and does not point to digitized versions of the items described. The Library of Congress may or may not own a copy of a particular film or video. To request additional information Ask a Librarian.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Franc. Reyes, Heitor Pereira, John Singleton Frankie Needles, and Bruce Fowler. ILLEGAL TENDER. USA, 2007.
APA citation style:
Franc. Reyes, Heitor Pereira, Frankie Needles, J. S. & Bruce Fowler. (2007) ILLEGAL TENDER. USA.
MLA citation style:
Franc. Reyes, et al. ILLEGAL TENDER. USA, 2007.