Audio Recording Martha overture Martha. Ouverture; arranged / Martha overture
About this Item
- Martha overture
- Other Title
- Martha. Ouverture; arranged
- Martha overture
- Concert band
- Contributor Names
- Flotow, Friedrich von: composer
- Arthur Pryor's Band: Musical group
- Meyrelles, Miguel C.: arranger
- Pryor, Arthur: conductor
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress.
- Rights Advisory
- Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment
- Online Format
- Arthur Pryor's Band, performing. Victor 35133. Matrix/Take: C-2013[a]/4.
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The Library makes the sound recordings in the National Jukebox available pursuant to permission from the rightsholders. Under the Music Modernization Act, many of these recordings will begin entering into the public domain on January 1, 2022, when all recordings published prior to 1923 will enter the public domain and will be free to use and reuse. Recordings published between 1923 and 1946 are then protected for 100 years, and recordings published between 1947 and 1956 are protected for 110 years. In addition, some of the items in the Jukebox, such as the Victrola Book of the Opera, are currently in the public domain and free to use and reuse.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You will need written permission from the rightsholders to copy, distribute, or otherwise use copyrighted materials except as allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some materials may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, National Jukebox.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Flotow, Friedrich Von: Composer, Arthur Pryor'S Band: Musical Group, Miguel C.: Arranger Meyrelles, and Arthur: Conductor Pryor. Martha Overture. 1905. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-120873/.
APA citation style:
Flotow, F. V. C., Arthur Pryor'S Band: Musical Group, Meyrelles, M. C.:. A. & Pryor, A. C. (1905) Martha Overture. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-120873/.
MLA citation style:
Flotow, Friedrich Von: Composer, et al. Martha Overture. 1905. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-120873/>.
More Audio Recordings like this
Audio RecordingMartha overture
Martha. Ouverture; arranged | Martha overture Arthur Pryor's Band, performing. Victor 35133. Matrix/Take: C-2013[a]/7.
- Contributor: Meyrelles, Miguel C. - Pryor, Arthur - Arthur Pryor's Band - Flotow, Friedrich Von
- Date: 1918-12-11
Audio RecordingCoronation march
Coronation march | Le prophete | Marcha de la coronacion | Prophete. Marche du sacre; arranged Arthur Pryor's Band, performing. Victor 35683. Matrix/Take: C-3068/5.
- Contributor: Meyrelles, Miguel C. - Pryor, Arthur - Arthur Pryor's Band - Meyerbeer, Giacomo
- Date: 1918-11-19
Audio RecordingRienzi overture
Rienzi. Ouverture; arranged | Rienzi overture Arthur Pryor's Band, performing. Victor 35387. Matrix/Take: C-14944/2.
- Contributor: Meyrelles, Miguel C. - Pryor, Arthur - Arthur Pryor's Band - Wagner, Richard
- Date: 1914-06-11
Audio RecordingOberon overture
Oberon. Overture; arranged | Oberon overture Arthur Pryor's Band, performing. Victor 35166. Matrix/Take: C-4791/6.
- Contributor: Pryor, Arthur - Arthur Pryor's Band - Parlow, Albert - Weber, Carl Maria Von
- Date: 1924-09-05
Audio RecordingBohemian girl overture
Bohemian girl overture | The Bohemian girl Arthur Pryor's Band, performing. Victor 16287. Matrix/Take: B-799[a]/00.
- Contributor: Balfe, Michael William - Pryor, Arthur - Godfrey, F. - Arthur Pryor's Band
- Date: 1924-05-23