Audio Recording Adamastor, roi des vagues profondes L'Africaine / Adamastor, roi des vagues profondes / Africaine. Adamastor, roi des vagues profondes
About this Item
- Adamastor, roi des vagues profondes
- Other Title
- Adamastor, roi des vagues profondes
- Africaine. Adamastor, roi des vagues profondes
- Baritone vocal solo, with orchestra
- Contributor Names
- Meyerbeer, Giacomo: composer
- Bernal-Resky, Gustavo: vocalist, baritone vocal
- Source of original recording: Department of Special Collections, Davidson Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Rights Advisory
- Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment
- Online Format
- Bernal-Resky, Gustavo, performing. Victor 4729. Matrix/Take: E-3253/2.
- Original Format
- sound recording
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The Library makes the sound recordings in the National Jukebox available pursuant to permission from the rightsholders. Under the Music Modernization Act, many of these recordings will begin entering into the public domain on January 1, 2022, when all recordings published prior to 1923 will enter the public domain and will be free to use and reuse. Recordings published between 1923 and 1946 are then protected for 100 years, and recordings published between 1947 and 1956 are protected for 110 years. In addition, some of the items in the Jukebox, such as the Victrola Book of the Opera, are currently in the public domain and free to use and reuse.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You will need written permission from the rightsholders to copy, distribute, or otherwise use copyrighted materials except as allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some materials may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, National Jukebox.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Meyerbeer, Giacomo: Composer, and Gustavo: Vocalist Bernal-Resky. Adamastor, Roi Des Vagues Profondes. 1906. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-122906/.
APA citation style:
Meyerbeer, G. C. & Bernal-Resky, G. V. (1906) Adamastor, Roi Des Vagues Profondes. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-122906/.
MLA citation style:
Meyerbeer, Giacomo: Composer, and Gustavo: Vocalist Bernal-Resky. Adamastor, Roi Des Vagues Profondes. 1906. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-122906/>.
More Audio Recordings like this
Audio RecordingEl mar sin playas
Mexican song | El mar sin playas | Barcarola Mexicana Bernal-Resky, Gustavo, performing. Victor 4772. Matrix/Take: E-3209/2.
- Contributor: Bernal-Resky, Gustavo
- Date: 1906-03-23
Audio RecordingAlla mente confusa
Alla mente confusa | Preghiera Bernal-Resky, Gustavo, performing. Victor 16745. Matrix/Take: B-3252/2.
- Contributor: Bernal-Resky, Gustavo - Tosti, F. Paolo
- Date: 1906-04-05
Audio RecordingTosca divina!
Tosca | Tosca divina! Bernal-Resky, Gustavo, performing. Victor 16745. Matrix/Take: B-3246/1.
- Contributor: Bernal-Resky, Gustavo - Puccini, Giacomo
- Date: 1906-04-03
Audio RecordingAdamastor, roi des vagues
Africaine. Adamastor, roi des vagues profondes | L'africana | Adamastor, roi des vagues Campanari, Giuseppe, performing. Victor 85078. Matrix/Take: C-2490/1.
- Contributor: Campanari, Giuseppe - Meyerbeer, Giacomo
- Date: 1905-04-21
Audio RecordingThe Colleen Bawn
The Colleen Bawn | Lily of Killarney Turner, Alan, performing. Victor 31699. Matrix/Take: C-4931/00.
- Contributor: Benedict, Julius - Turner, Alan
- Date: 1907-11-15