Audio Recording Creanonian polka Creanonian polka
About this Item
- Creanonian polka
- Other Title
- Creanonian polka
- Cornet solo, with band
- Contributor Names
- Weldon, A. F. : composer
- Witcomb, Arthur S.: instrumentalist, cornet
- United States Marine Band: Musical group
- Santelmann, William H.: conductor
- Classical music
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress.
- Rights Advisory
- Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment
- Online Format
- Witcomb, Arthur S., performing. United States Marine Band, performing. Victor 35288. Matrix/Take: C-6820/1.
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The Library makes the sound recordings in the National Jukebox available pursuant to permission from the rightsholders. Under the Music Modernization Act, many of these recordings will begin entering into the public domain on January 1, 2022, when all recordings published prior to 1923 will enter the public domain and will be free to use and reuse. Recordings published between 1923 and 1946 are then protected for 100 years, and recordings published between 1947 and 1956 are protected for 110 years. In addition, some of the items in the Jukebox, such as the Victrola Book of the Opera, are currently in the public domain and free to use and reuse.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You will need written permission from the rightsholders to copy, distribute, or otherwise use copyrighted materials except as allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some materials may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, National Jukebox.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Weldon, A. F.: Composer, Arthur S.: Instrumentalist Witcomb, United States Marine Band: Musical Group, and William H.: Conductor Santelmann. Creanonian Polka. 1909. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-127219/.
APA citation style:
Weldon, A. F.:. C., Witcomb, A. S.:. I., United States Marine Band: Musical Group & Santelmann, W. H.:. C. (1909) Creanonian Polka. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-127219/.
MLA citation style:
Weldon, A. F.: Composer, et al. Creanonian Polka. 1909. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-127219/>.
More Audio Recordings like this
Audio RecordingGate City march
La puerta de la ciudad marcha | Gate City march Reitz, William H., performing. Victor 16345. Matrix/Take: B-8076/2.
- Contributor: Bourdon, Rosario - Reitz, William H. - Weldon, A. F.
- Date: 1909-06-25
Audio RecordingAnchors aweigh
March | Anchors aweigh United States Marine Band, performing. Victor 18817. Matrix/Take: B-25572/2.
- Contributor: Zimmerman, Chas. A. - United States Marine Band - Santelmann, William H.
- Date: 1921-09-26
Audio RecordingMarche turque
Patrol | Marche turque | Masonic march United States Marine Band, performing. Victor 18894. Matrix/Take: B-25573/2.
- Contributor: United States Marine Band - Eilenberg, Richard - Santelmann, William H.
- Date: 1921-09-26
Audio RecordingYorktown centennial
March | Yorktown centennial United States Marine Band, performing. Victor 18817. Matrix/Take: B-25574/3.
- Contributor: Sousa, John Philip - United States Marine Band - Santelmann, William H.
- Date: 1921-09-27
Audio RecordingKlar zum Gefecht Marsch
Klar zum Gefecht Marsch | Clear for action march United States Marine Band, performing. Victor 35454. Matrix/Take: C-14593/2.
- Contributor: United States Marine Band - Blankenburg, Hermann Ludwig - Santelmann, William H.
- Date: 1914-03-20