Audio Recording Beloved, it is morn Beloved, it is morn
About this Item
- Beloved, it is morn
- Other Title
- Beloved, it is morn
- Tenor vocal solo, with orchestra
- Contributor Names
- Aylward, Florence: composer
- Wells, John Barnes: vocalist, tenor vocal
- Hickey, Emily Henrietta: lyricist
- Victor Orchestra: Musical group
- Popular music
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress.
- Rights Advisory
- Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment
- Online Format
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The Library makes the sound recordings in the National Jukebox available pursuant to permission from the rightsholders. Under the Music Modernization Act, many of these recordings will begin entering into the public domain on January 1, 2022, when all recordings published prior to 1923 will enter the public domain and will be free to use and reuse. Recordings published between 1923 and 1946 are then protected for 100 years, and recordings published between 1947 and 1956 are protected for 110 years. In addition, some of the items in the Jukebox, such as the Victrola Book of the Opera, are currently in the public domain and free to use and reuse.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You will need written permission from the rightsholders to copy, distribute, or otherwise use copyrighted materials except as allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some materials may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, National Jukebox.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Aylward, Florence: Composer, John Barnes: Vocalist Wells, Emily Henrietta: Lyricist Hickey, and Victor Orchestra: Musical Group. Beloved, It Is Morn. 1910. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-128960/.
APA citation style:
Aylward, F. C., Wells, J. B. V., Hickey, E. H. L. & Victor Orchestra: Musical Group. (1910) Beloved, It Is Morn. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-128960/.
MLA citation style:
Aylward, Florence: Composer, et al. Beloved, It Is Morn. 1910. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-128960/>.
More Audio Recordings like this
Audio RecordingThe rosary
Rosary | The rosary Wells, John Barnes, performing. Victor Orchestra, performing. Victor 5794. Matrix/Take: B-9153/00.
- Contributor: Nevin, Ethelbert Woodbridge - Wells, John Barnes - Victor Orchestra - Rogers, Robert Cameron
- Date: 1910-08-19
Audio RecordingIn May time
In May time Wells, John Barnes, performing. Victor Orchestra, performing. Victor 5781. Matrix/Take: B-8966/2.
- Contributor: Wells, John Barnes - Speaks, Oley - Victor Orchestra - Stanton, Frank Lebby
- Date: 1910-05-18
Audio RecordingIn the evening by the moonlight
In the evening by the moonlight Haydn Quartet, performing. Hooley, William F. , performing. Wells, John Barnes, performing. Macdonough, Harry, performing. Werrenrath, Reinald, performing. Victor 17305. Matrix/Take: B-2451/8.
- Contributor: Wells, John Barnes - Hooley, William F. - Macdonough, Harry - Werrenrath, Reinald - Bland, James A. - Haydn Quartet
- Date: 1908-12-22
Audio RecordingThe Kerry dance
The Kerry dance Wheeler, Elizabeth, performing. Victor Orchestra, performing. Victor 35199. Matrix/Take: C-9017/2.
- Contributor: Victor Orchestra - Wheeler, Elizabeth - Molloy, James L.
- Date: 1910-09-15
Audio RecordingYou are the ideal of my dreams
You are the ideal of my dreams Carré, George, performing. Victor Orchestra, performing. Victor 5796. Matrix/Take: B-9125/7.
- Contributor: Victor Orchestra - Ingraham, Herbert - Carré, George
- Date: 1910-07-15