Audio Recording In my garden of Eden for two All aboard
About this Item
- In my garden of Eden for two
- Other Title
- All aboard
- Female-male vocal duet, with orchestra
- Contributor Names
- Macdonough, Harry -- Vocalist -- Tenor Vocal
- Dunlap, Marguerite -- Vocalist -- Contralto
- Victor Orchestra -- Musical Group
- Goetz, E. Ray -- Lyricist
- Goetz, E. Ray -- Composer
- Musical theater
- Recording Label
- Recording Catalog Number
- Recording Matrix Number
- B-13514 (Matrix ID)
- Recording Take Number
- Recording Date
- Recording Location
- Camden, New Jersey
- Recording Repository
- Source of original recording: Recorded Sound Section, Library of Congress.
- Rights Advisory
- Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment
- Online Format
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The Library makes the sound recordings in the National Jukebox available pursuant to permission from the rightsholders. Under the Music Modernization Act, many of these recordings will begin entering into the public domain on January 1, 2022, when all recordings published prior to 1923 will enter the public domain and will be free to use and reuse. Recordings published between 1923 and 1946 are then protected for 100 years, and recordings published between 1947 and 1956 are protected for 110 years. In addition, some of the items in the Jukebox, such as the Victrola Book of the Opera, are currently in the public domain and free to use and reuse.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You will need written permission from the rightsholders to copy, distribute, or otherwise use copyrighted materials except as allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some materials may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, National Jukebox.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Macdonough, Harry, Marguerite Dunlap, Victor Orchestra, E. Ray Goetz, and E. Ray Goetz. In my garden of Eden for two. 1913. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-133484/.
APA citation style:
Macdonough, H., Dunlap, M., Victor Orchestra, Goetz, E. R. & Goetz, E. R. (1913) In my garden of Eden for two. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-133484/.
MLA citation style:
Macdonough, Harry, et al. In my garden of Eden for two. 1913. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-133484/>.
More Audio Recordings like this
Audio RecordingWhere the Edelweiss is blooming
Hanky panky Victor 17194. Matrix/Take: B-12365/5.
- Contributor: Wheeler, Elizabeth - Dunlap, Marguerite - Hooley, William F. - Macdonough, Harry - Goetz, E. Ray - Lyric Quartet - Marsh, Lucy Isabelle - Sloane, A. Baldwin - Wheeler, William
- Date: 1912-10-10
Audio RecordingGems from The doll girl
Come on over here ; When three is company ; That's love with a capital L ; If we were on our honeymoon ; Will it all end in smoke? ; Come on over here Victor 35332. Matrix/Take: C-13857/4.
- Contributor: Kern, Jerome - Wheeler, Elizabeth - Macdonough, Harry - Smith, Harry Bache - Hooley, William F. - Victor Orchestra - Barbour, Inez - Murphy, Lambert - Werrenrath, Reinald - Dunlap, Marguerite - Fall, Leo - Kline, Olive - Victor Light Opera Company
- Date: 1913-10-07
Audio RecordingI'd like a little girl like you
All for the ladies | I'd like to have a little girl like you Victor 17297. Matrix/Take: B-12819/5.
- Contributor: Dunlap, Marguerite - Macdonough, Harry - Blossom, Henry - Robyn, Alfred G.
- Date: 1913-01-29
Audio RecordingAsk the flowers to tell you
The tick-tock man of Oz Victor 17393. Matrix/Take: B-13513/1.
- Contributor: Dunlap, Marguerite - Gottschalk, Louis F. - Macdonough, Harry - Baum, L. Frank
- Date: 1913-07-03
Audio RecordingGems from The prince of Pilsen
Welcome ; Stein song (Heidelberg) ; The message of the violet ; The pretty city widow ; Sweetheart, I'll love you ever Victor 35329. Matrix/Take: C-8984/6.
- Contributor: Pixley, Frank - Marsh, Lucy Isabelle - Goold, Edith Chapman - Wheeler, Elizabeth - Glenn, Wilfred - Victor Orchestra - Victor Light Opera Company - Spencer, Elizabeth - Werrenrath, Reinald - Carré, George ... Pixley, Frank - Marsh, Lucy Isabelle - Goold, Edith Chapman - Wheeler, Elizabeth - Glenn, Wilfred - Victor Orchestra - Victor Light Opera Company - Spencer, Elizabeth - Werrenrath, Reinald - Carré, George - Baker, Elsie - Macdonough, Harry - Murphy, Lambert - Wheeler, William - Dunlap, Marguerite - Kline, Olive - Keyes, Harriette - Pasternack, Josef - Hooley, William F. - Luders, Gustav
- Date: 1912-05-23