Audio Recording The girl on the film Hesitation waltz / The girl on the film / Won't you come and waltz with me ; Steady Freddy ; Typewriting girls
About this Item
- The girl on the film
- Other Title
- Hesitation waltz
- The girl on the film
- Won't you come and waltz with me ; Steady Freddy ; Typewriting girls
- Contributor Names
- Sirmay, Albert: composer
- Victor Military Band: Musical group
- Rogers, Walter B. : conductor
- Source of original recording: Department of Special Collections, Davidson Library, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Rights Advisory
- Inclusion of the recording in the National Jukebox, courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment
- Online Format
- Victor Military Band, performing. Victor 35361. Matrix/Take: C-14253/1.
- Original Format
- sound recording
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The Library makes the sound recordings in the National Jukebox available pursuant to permission from the rightsholders. Under the Music Modernization Act, many of these recordings will begin entering into the public domain on January 1, 2022, when all recordings published prior to 1923 will enter the public domain and will be free to use and reuse. Recordings published between 1923 and 1946 are then protected for 100 years, and recordings published between 1947 and 1956 are protected for 110 years. In addition, some of the items in the Jukebox, such as the Victrola Book of the Opera, are currently in the public domain and free to use and reuse.
You are responsible for deciding whether your use of the items in this collection is legal. You will need written permission from the rightsholders to copy, distribute, or otherwise use copyrighted materials except as allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Some materials may be protected under international law. You may also need permission from holders of other rights, such as publicity and/or privacy rights.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, National Jukebox.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Sirmay, Albert: Composer, Victor Military Band: Musical Group, and Walter B.: Conductor Rogers. The Girl on the Film. 1913. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-134243/.
APA citation style:
Sirmay, A. C., Victor Military Band: Musical Group & Rogers, W. B.:. C. (1913) The Girl on the Film. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-134243/.
MLA citation style:
Sirmay, Albert: Composer, Victor Military Band: Musical Group, and Walter B.: Conductor Rogers. The Girl on the Film. 1913. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/jukebox-134243/>.
More Audio Recordings like this
Audio RecordingAdele waltzes
Adele waltzes | Hesitation or Boston | Adele ; Some how it's not the same ; Is it worth while ; Yours for me and mine for you Victor Military Band, performing. Victor 35361. Matrix/Take: C-14255/1.
- Contributor: Victor Military Band - Briquet, Jean - Rogers, Walter - Philipp, Adolf
- Date: 1913-12-30
Audio RecordingSari waltzes
Love's own sweet song ; Love has wings ; My faithful Stradivari | Sari waltzes | Zigeunerprimas (Sari). Selections; arranged Victor Military Band, performing. Victor 35364. Matrix/Take: C-14300/1.
- Contributor: Rogers, Walter - Kálmán, Emmerich - Victor Military Band - Smith, Maurice F.
- Date: 1914-01-09
Audio RecordingHigh jinks
One-step or trot | High jinks | Jim ; When Sammy sang the Marseillaise Victor Military Band, performing. Victor 35376. Matrix/Take: C-14531/1.
- Contributor: Rogers, Walter - Savino, Domenico - Victor Military Band - Friml, Rudolf
- Date: 1914-03-03
Waltz hesitation | Barcarolle | Tales of Hoffmann | Barcarolle ; Song of Olympia ; See she dances Victor Military Band, performing. Victor 35383. Matrix/Take: C-14788/4.
- Contributor: Rogers, Walter - Victor Military Band - Offenbach, Jacques - King, Edward T.
- Date: 1914-05-14
Audio RecordingLittle man in a fix
Little man in a fix Victor Military Band, performing. Victor 17963. Matrix/Take: B-16165/1.
- Contributor: Victor Military Band - Burchenal, Elizabeth - Rogers, Walter
- Date: 1915-07-01